Just had the most productive 24 hours of my life. With of course with the generous help of my mother, father, brother and aunt and uncle.
- Replaced locks on the doors
- Cleaned up debris around yard (candy wrappers, beer cans, broken glass, Styrofoam cups, cement chunks, and many unsavory things I will not mention to save my mother the grief)
- Removed about 30 retaining wall blocks
- Ran downtown to claim Homstead on the property (ok I didn’t physically run)
- Opened a new bank account
- Researched, called, and made appointments with several plumbers and electricians
- Removed the For Sale sign (thanks Bro!) Because I just couldn’t wait for the selling agent to drag their asses over and do it in a week.
- Texted back-and-forth with craigslist people to buy an oven, storm windows and a sink
- And of course the Satan’s Death Trees